Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Quickie


1. Here it is Sunday and I have not cleaned my house from Thanksgiving, I have not caught up on laundry, and I have not taken a shower. I am telling you... lately, I am so laid back. What is my deal?

2. Since my last Blog… I have enjoyed family. Laughed. Caught up with friends. Baked. Cooked one heck of Thanksgiving meal. More than anything… the Thankfulness was overflowing this year.

2. Thought that we were for sure making an unexpected doctor’s appointment in St. Louis on Friday for some minor complications. The office was closed and it turns out that the minor problem… passed, ceased… call it what you want. The next step would have been calling the attending BMT Fellow. Which, most likely would have been “get yourself up here and you will be admitted on the …. whatever floor”.

3. The minor problem caused me to skip out on black Friday shopping. Good thing that I am crazy addicted to using the Internet. I did a huge majority of my shopping right in the comfort of my own home. No hustle and bustle for me! My only regret- I missed out on that girl time that I was so looking forward to.

4. Rainy days make you fat. Seriously. I know how much better that I feel when I attend to myself. Years ago, I found out how much running filled my soul. It was my escape and I felt great! Last year, after giving birth to Mia I jumped on the Zumba craze. Once again, felt terrific and had a whole lot of energy. Then, Daniel got sick. While he was in the hospital I would walk the entire West End daily for a chance to clear my mind. Then school started and I became literally engulfed in studying and caring for 3 kids. Today, I knocked off the dust on my treadmill and decided from here out- we will become good friends.

5. Our house is going to be undergoing a bit of remodeling in the next few weeks. Form the very day that we moved into our house… I have despised the laundry room Quick fix coming soon.  There are a few things that I would like to change in addition to the laundry room. I am still working on that!

6. Daniel is officially back to his sarcastic and judgmental self. Did I mention bossy? But, I like it. It is nice to see him this way, for a change.

7. Daniel shouldn’t have been number 6, but it happened that way.

8. So incredibly thankful for my life. Imperfect… yes. Crazy… yes. Hard… yes. Complicated… Sometimes. Lovely… Most of the time. Beautiful… Yes

Have a good week! XOXO Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment