Thursday, December 22, 2011

From Our House to Yours...

(Photograph by Sheena at Esprit Jolie Photography)
I am a little late on the Christmas train this year. I literally, just picked up my Christmas pictures on Tuesday. Addressed them, and off in the mail they went on Wednesday. Amongst that craziness, who was the silly girl that decided to cram 2 classes into Winter Break? ME! I am still contemplating dropping one of them and taking it in the Spring. I think that I am way over my head this time!

With everything that this year has brought...

I am trying...

And I am trying very hard to make sure my children view Christmas as it should be – a joyful celebration of Christ and the feeling of love of family and friends all around.

... To keep with traditions.

... To make it magical.

And I hope that you do to!

...To move forward and not let the tears fall. Because, lately, they fall at the drop of the hat. I am not sure why, but they do. Probably, because there isn't a day that goes by, that I am not reminded of Cancer.

...To be a role model to my children

...To be positive, because my children and husband deserve nothing less.

And neither do I.

(Photograph by Sheena at Esprit Jolie Photography)
So, from our family to yours, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. XOXO Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment